Install from Web

6 years 8 months ago #296005 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Install from Web

Feature request: An "Update All Installed Plugins" would be useful, instead of having to go through all the categories and update each plugin one at a time.

We're planning to add a category under Home called Updates to show you all products installed with updates available. Have added a feature ticket for this and will also look into the possibility of an Update All button.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6713

I've noticed that after clicking the red "Download and Update" button, it doesn't change that button to "Already installed" unless I update a second time, or refresh the entire Install from Web cache.

At the time of reload the plugin hasn't installed yet so install from web isn't able to compare against what is currently being installed. Will see about adding events to the package installer so after it installs something I'll be able to trigger a reload of the install from web.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6712

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago #296007 by sysopcrew
Replied by sysopcrew on topic Install from Web
Thanks, you guys are the best! I love building Joomla/CB sites because you can do practically anything on the platform. If you add CB to WP, it could get crazy busy there. I detest BuddyPress.

--
David Riviera
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon

6 years 8 months ago #296009 by krileon

Thanks, you guys are the best! I love building Joomla/CB sites because you can do practically anything on the platform.

Glad you are enjoying Community Builder. Always a great thing to hear. :)

If you add CB to WP, it could get crazy busy there. I detest BuddyPress.

Other platforms is eventually the goal. Ideally we want CB to also function standalone without a dependency on a CMS at all, but we're not really far enough in the design discussions to comment too much on that yet.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 8 months ago #296186 by krileon
The new Updates category is now available. Please be sure to install the latest CB build then refresh your install from web (link to do this is bottom right of install from web tab). You can also use the Update All button to download and install a package to update all out of date plugins.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #296267 by sysopcrew
Replied by sysopcrew on topic Install from Web
I did get the new build of CB 2.1.3+build.2017.08.07.20.56.16.5560e4508.

The Update tab shows 3 available updates, but Update All results in this:
Error

Download Update All - Download Error
Failed to download package file from https://www.joomlapolis.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbpackagebuilder&action=packages&func=download&packages=50,46,58&token=[REMOVED]&format=raw to webserver due to following error: Client error response [url] https://www.joomlapolis.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbpackagebuilder&action=packages&func=download&packages=50%2C46%2C58&token=[REMOVED]&format=raw [status code] 401 [reason phrase] Unauthorized
Failed to save Install CB Plugin because: Installation error

I did have a single add-on subscription just expire, but I'm now in the middle of a 6-month Professional plan.

--
David Riviera

6 years 8 months ago #296269 by krileon
Looks like it's just the "Update All" failing. Was able to confirm, but not sure yet why it's failing. Does updating 1 by 1 work fine for you?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn