#66 win32 & imagemagick

15 years 7 months ago #71822 by toby77jo
#66 win32 & imagemagick was created by toby77jo
question has been asked many times but never answered -- how to get cb to find and work with imagemagick. please create a sticky dummy guide with examples and download links to correct version of dll's, imagemagick installer, php version, php_imagick.dll use or not? which version? changes in ini or php files? did anybody get it to work if so. please post your config and setup, even nicer, zip your wamp bundle and distribute it, not a single wamp package exist on the internet for download that has imagemagick integrated and configured as an addon....

I have tried for days now to look for info in forums etc but nothing works... and it is only with cb i have problems, imagemagick works fine in gallery2 for example...

Post edited by: beat, at: 2008/10/08 22:25

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 5 months ago #76744 by waynejb
Replied by waynejb on topic Re:win32 - cb 1.2rc2 & imagemagick
I have been hunting for the same answer and have tried several times to get it working. I have tested ImageMagick via console so I know its working. I have tried to set the path manually and no luck.

Win 2000
IIS
PHP 5
CB 1.2rc3

15 years 5 months ago #76779 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:win32 - cb 1.2rc2 & imagemagick
Issue confirmed for Win-machines...moving thread.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 5 months ago #76780 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:win32 - cb 1.2rc2 & imagemagick
Workaround for now is to put the imagemagic folder into the PATH of the executables on the win machines...

We will fix for stable that you can add full path (including last slash/backslash).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn