Galician language for CB 1.2 RC4 and problems

15 years 3 months ago #85194 by jorge.bouza
Hi all!

We'll have finished the translation of CB 1.2RC4 to Galician language. Galician (Galego) is a native language from Galicia (Spain northwest) and spoken by more than three million:

Galician (Galician: galego, IPA: [gaˈlego]) is a language of the Western Ibero-Romance branch, spoken in Galicia, an autonomous community located in northwestern Spain, as well as in small bordering zones in the neighbouring autonomous communities of Asturias and Castile and León.

Galician and Portuguese were, in medieval times, a single language which linguists call Galician-Portuguese, Medieval Galician, or Old Portuguese, spoken in the territories initially ruled by the medieval Kingdom of Galicia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galician_language

We have a problem. The translation is finished and all the files packed into a single zip. When I do an install from CB Plugin manager, everything seems ok. No errors, etc...

BUT when I try to load the site frontend using this language, the only thing I get it's a nice blank page. If I uninstall the new language plugin then we back to normal. Untranslated, of course...

Regards,

Post edited by: jorge.bouza, at: 2009/01/13 19:45

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #85262 by deni_hanca
Replied by deni_hanca on topic Re:Galician language for CB 1.2 RC4 and problems
perhaps you can attach your translation to this forum, in order to have other people testing it too?

Wadya Balad Lises Unpad di www.lises-unpad.com

15 years 3 months ago #85267 by jorge.bouza
Replied by jorge.bouza on topic Re:Galician language for CB 1.2 RC4 and problems
Ups! Sorry, my mistake. Here it goes. :P

Attachment plg_Galician_CB12RC4.zip not found

Attachments:

15 years 3 months ago #85293 by deni_hanca
Replied by deni_hanca on topic Re:Galician language for CB 1.2 RC4 and problems
line 11:[code:1]defined( '_VALID_MOS' ) or die( 'Non se pode acceder a este lugar directamente ' );[/code:1]
with:

--i can't paste it here, just refer to the default_language.php, line 14

also change the version in the xml file, from 1.2 to 1.2 RC 4.
Your file doesn't seem to be up to date. refer to other translations available or the default_language.php for the updated version of RC 4. i think u can PM Nant too. keep up the good work;)

Post edited by: deni_hanca, at: 2009/01/14 09:03

Wadya Balad Lises Unpad di www.lises-unpad.com

15 years 3 months ago #85806 by jorge.bouza
Replied by jorge.bouza on topic Re:Galician language for CB 1.2 RC4 and problems
Thanks deni_hanca :)

Here it's the Galician translation for Community Builder 1.2 RC4 tested and working

Attachment plg_Galician_CB12RC4-93e179da7f8809feb95e48525764fb85.zip not found

Post edited by: jorge.bouza, at: 2009/01/18 21:52
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn