How to populate a CB Field with a Country List

18 years 4 months ago #2480 by Onlyeyes
This thread discusses the Content article: How to populate a CB Field with a Country List

Maybe in the next version there can be some phil-a-form like backend enchancements to the form generator so that users don't need to go into the mysql to create a country drop-down list.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wbuk

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 2 months ago #4408 by comenius
Here's the same thing, but for time zones. You'll need to follow the same directions for creating the country list.

-David

Attachment CB_time_zones_import_file.txt not found

Attachments:

18 years 1 month ago #6925 by vdean
Hi.

This works -very nice. I would like to have a similiar process for loading user information as we convert the information from another app. Can I load the information to the jos_compofiler and jos_users using this approach or is there more to maintaining the record relationships?

I see there are a few tools available, but I was not sure what name "Load Sample Data" file was/should be named or its expected structure?

Will the Tools>Syncronize Users utility preserve these table relationships for us?

Any assistance to point me in the right direction is greatly appreciated.

Best regards.

Virginia

18 years 1 month ago #8492 by hrefna
:laugh: Thank you thank you thank you for your good explanations. You deserve a medal! This just opened up a whole new world for me. So nice, thanks again.

Href...

18 years 4 weeks ago #8667 by hansmeiser
Replied by hansmeiser on topic Re:How to populate a CB Field with a Country List
I seem to have done something wrong....

During registration, all works fine, but if a user wants to edit the country setting in the future, the dropdown is not accessable from the "contact details" profile.

Any ideas?

Norman

18 years 2 weeks ago #9458 by mvines
Where the heck are the "Column names" params located in the db?

Thanks-

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn