CB 1.2 Status Report

16 years 1 month ago #59476 by grimnirm
Replied by grimnirm on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
By the gods! im biting my nails waiting for this version lol...Im running cb1.1 on joomla 1.5 and its doing a great job with a few quirks but im expecting when next you give the update we will see it ready :) (now where did i put the time machine?) and i have to agree that it would be nice to have a listing of what it will improve and change the next time you post :) if thats possible?
The topic has been locked.
16 years 1 month ago #59514 by undoIT
Replied by undoIT on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
I just want to say a big THANK YOU to the CB team and everyone who is helping with the development. I can't even imagine how complicated it is to account for all the versions of Joomla and Mambo. Again, thank you for an incredible component! I'll be sending a donation soon :)

Post edited by: undoIT, at: 2008/03/22 18:06
16 years 1 month ago #59515 by undoIT
Replied by undoIT on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
ummm.... i'd like to make a donation, but can't find the place to do it. there is a link in the component that takes you to the homepage, but there is no donate button anywhere :P
16 years 1 month ago #59609 by SIGHUP
Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
As far as captcha 2.0 goes. Does this work in Joomla 1.5 native? Or does it need legacy turned on?

And will this also work with CB 1.2?
16 years 1 month ago #59612 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
@undoIT: you can support CB financially by subscribing to the documentation service (see www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/2542/37/) or (if 25 euros is too much or not enough) you can PM me and I will reply with the project paypal account.

@SIGHUP: I am pretty sure existing captcha plugin as well as CB 1.1 need legacy support. However, as soon as CB 1.2 is released there will be native versions of all CB Team released plugins.
16 years 1 month ago #59649 by SIGHUP
Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
Works for me then!!!
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.441 seconds