Paid Subscription Plugin Status

15 years 9 months ago #66916 by ChrisMaloney
Replied by ChrisMaloney on topic Re:Paid Subscription Plugin Status
Hi beat,
Thanks for the update...

Paid subscriptions CB plugin is now in beta 8 build in tests in the corresponding testteam, and used successfully on half a dozen live sites for tests.

We still have a few dozen bugs to fix before we can move to a release, and some more testing to do, at least 1-2 more beta releases to go. Sorry no date set...

That's the sort of news to hang a hat on... we can at least get a feel for timing.

I await the birth of this puppy with great anxiety and excitement.:woohoo:

Keep well and... keep working!!!B)
Chris

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #66920 by dping28
Replied by dping28 on topic Re:Paid Subscription Plugin Status
iamplatinum , If your wanting to participate in the beta tests then as Beat said :)

beat wrote:

We got a few openings in the paid subscriptions test-team. Interested persons with time available to test, a running active live site with CB 1.2 RC and members ready for tests and good Joomla and CB knowledge, please PM to Nick (nant) on this site with your details within next 2 days, thanks :) .

Post edited by: dping28, at: 2008/07/01 01:42

-D

CB Testteam member

15 years 9 months ago #68429 by bazanaius
Replied by bazanaius on topic Re:Paid Subscription Plugin Status
Hey guys,

I can't wait for this component. Just a few questions!

You mention that it will be likely to work with 3PD ACL components. Is JUGA included in these? I find it perfect for what i need, and being able to assign people who signup up to a subscription package to a group in juga would make it so easy to control who can do what on the site (and juga can literally control everything!).

Secondly, Am I correct in thinking that by subscribing to the documentation subscription that's got me RC2, I can get paid subs as part of that?

cheers,

baz

15 years 9 months ago #68440 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Paid Subscription Plugin Status
bazanaius wrote:

Hey guys,

I can't wait for this component. Just a few questions!

You mention that it will be likely to work with 3PD ACL components. Is JUGA included in these? I find it perfect for what i need, and being able to assign people who signup up to a subscription package to a group in juga would make it so easy to control who can do what on the site (and juga can literally control everything!).

JACL for sure.
Have not tested JUGA, but if it works with Joomla database, then it should be ok.

Secondly, Am I correct in thinking that by subscribing to the documentation subscription that's got me RC2, I can get paid subs as part of that?

Nope ;)

The subscriptions plugin will be commercial.
Only fair that something used to generate income is also charged for B)

15 years 9 months ago #68479 by bazanaius
Replied by bazanaius on topic Re:Paid Subscription Plugin Status
oh, so I didn't pay for the yearly subscription? I'm actually working for an npo, so no profit will be made - I just assumed that it was only fair that a yearly subsciption was paid for something that collected a yearly subscription...

15 years 8 months ago #70865 by mrlivered
Replied by mrlivered on topic Re:Paid Subscription Plugin Status
Will this plugin support user-modified subscription amounts?

I'd like to use it for a charity site which will ask for a suggested donation - but it shouldn't be compulsory.

Cheers.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.501 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn