Comment on on #127 Invalid argument foreach defaul

15 years 4 months ago #82621 by qualcuna
Solved, thank's:whistle: ! In my case I think I used already the sync tool without read the warning "Please make sure before synchronizing that the user name type (first/lastname mode choice) is set correctly in Components -> Community Builder -> Configuration -> General, so that the user-synchronization imports the names in the appropriate format."

I have worked on the List Management: the Column 2 was set on a field wrong ("name"). I modiefied the field in "user name" and now works!:P

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #84732 by rw1
i am getting the same error. i actually uninstalled and re-installed wanting to get a 'clean' start, but it kept some of the settings somehow.

i am getting confused in the CB Configuration Manager when it comes to names and i think this is where the probs come from. so the options are:

Name Style
- Single Name Field
- First and Last Name Field
- First, Middle and Last Name Field

The name style details how you want to capture the name field in Joomla/Mambo.

Name Format
- Name Only
- Name (username)
- Username Only
- Username (name)

The name style details how you want to capture the name field in Joomla/Mambo.

So i've made guesses on the obvious correlations to the fields available in the list manager, are these correct?

formatname = (dont know what this means)
name = (Single Name Field)
firstname = (First Name)
middlename = (Middle Name)
lastname = (Last Name)
username = (Username)

so, if these fields are published from the field manager then they should show up in the list?

are there any other influencing factors, cause i am still getting that error message.

Post edited by: rw1, at: 2009/01/09 12:04

15 years 3 months ago #84757 by krileon
They need to be more then published. They need to be set to display on profiles in a published tab, but you can move this tab to a non-visible location.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/01/09 15:59

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 3 months ago #84814 by rw1
thanks for that info.

i had it working when i was logged in, then when i logged out i get the same error even though the list is set to:

User Group to allow access to: Everybody

can anyone pls tell me what other settings could be effecting this?

thank you!

15 years 3 months ago #84815 by rw1
ah...

They need to be set to display on profiles in a published tab, but you can move this tab to a non-visible location.

i will try this!

15 years 3 months ago #84816 by rw1
i had the contact info tab set to only be viewed by super admin, so i made it available to everyone and now the list displays fins.

thanks again for your info krileon!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn