Can't view more than 20 items in admin

15 years 2 months ago #87170 by Ducati
Replied by Ducati on topic Re:Can't view more than 20 items in admin
Hi Beat,

I was asking a question not concerning the php or this issue. I have searched the forum and FAQ's, but I get an overwhelming number of responses. I simply don't understand the release candidate thing. How do I find out which one I have, and what does one mean over the other? Are they just upgraded versions?

Thanks again,

CJ

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 2 months ago #87173 by nant
Ducati wrote:

Hi Beat,

I was asking a question not concerning the php or this issue. I have searched the forum and FAQ's, but I get an overwhelming number of responses. I simply don't understand the release candidate thing. How do I find out which one I have, and what does one mean over the other? Are they just upgraded versions?

Thanks again,

CJ

CB Configuration page should display installed version.

15 years 2 months ago #87793 by cedouf
Replied by cedouf on topic Re:Can't view more than 20 items in admin
I'm very new to CB, but I found the same javascript error (line 597).
so you can "force" your hosting space to "upgrade" from php4 to php5 by placing this small line in your htaccess file :

[code:1]SetEnv PHP_VER 5[/code:1]

just after :
[code:1]RewriteEngine On[/code:1]

it works very fine for me B)

regards from France

14 years 11 months ago #98137 by dischmedia
Replied by dischmedia on topic Re:Can't view more than 20 items in admin
I'm having same issue I cannot see more than 20 items. I've already added SetEnv PHP_VER 5 in .htaccess and my PHP version is 5. Any other suggestions to fix?

14 years 11 months ago #98149 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Can't view more than 20 items in admin
dischmedia wrote:

I'm having same issue I cannot see more than 20 items. I've already added SetEnv PHP_VER 5 in .htaccess and my PHP version is 5. Any other suggestions to fix?

I've ran across at least two who thought they were using PHP 5 and weren't and others using very early versions. Please go to Help/System Info and confirm your PHP version.

Also, confirm using a default Joomla template and upgrade to stable if you haven't already.

:)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 11 months ago #98307 by dischmedia
Replied by dischmedia on topic Re:Can't view more than 20 items in admin
Thanks, you are correct I'm using 4.x. I got confused with versions between MySQL and PHP.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn