Not able to find Documentation

15 years 3 months ago #82712 by mariealline
Not able to find Documentation was created by mariealline
Unable to find a way to download documentation. I got a notice in my email today that my subscription is complete but in my profile there is still a red x and it wants me to pay again.

Any help on this?

Thank you,
Marie Alline

Thank you,
Marie Alline
mariealline.com
footprints-online.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #82729 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Not able to find Documentation
mariealline wrote:

Unable to find a way to download documentation. I got a notice in my email today that my subscription is complete but in my profile there is still a red x and it wants me to pay again.

Any help on this?

Thank you,
Marie Alline

Sure :)

First of all many thanks for your support to the project. B)

You paid by E-check or bank transfer on 16th (that's 2 days ago). As stated on our pages here and in red on checkout, as well as another time on paypal's payment screen, E-checks usually take 3-5 workdays to clear and complete. So you are already halfway throught the wait probably. :)

Payments by credit-card are instant and also give instant access, but we realized that quite some persons prefer to pay by E-check and don't want to restrict that possibility.

Sorry that you missed those important notes. You are welcome to Private-Message me (click the icon on bottom left of this post to get to my profile to PM) if you need further private info on the transaction.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 3 months ago #82837 by mariealline
Replied by mariealline on topic Re:Not able to find Documentation
Okay. I'm sorry. I assumed that because I received the emails (2 of them) that my subscription had come through and was complete and that it would show in my profile and I would be able to get to the documentation. I thought maybe something was wrong and was trying to give you a "heads up". Sorry about that. I am usually very patient, but can be a very bossy nurse at times. Please forgive me. :evil: I will be patient.

Marie Alline

Edit: P.S. Just a couple of suggestions.....that you edit the subscription notification so people don't misunderstand and number two....I was thinking it would be a good idea to offer a lifetime subscription. I for one would love that. Once paid, I wouldn't have to worry about it again. Just a thought or two from me.

Post edited by: mariealline, at: 2008/12/19 02:40

Thank you,
Marie Alline
mariealline.com
footprints-online.com

15 years 3 months ago #83801 by mariealline
Any chance of my paid subscription coming through any time soon? I still am not showing that I have a paid subscription and it has been awhile. I cannot download any documentation or get any help with community builder this way and I am not likely to support it again if I can't get some help soon. I'm feeling very frustrated.

Thanks,
Marie Gruidl
mariealline.com

Thank you,
Marie Alline
mariealline.com
footprints-online.com

15 years 3 months ago #83810 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Not able to find Documentation
Hi Marie,

Happy New Year and many thanks for your support to the CB team.

You have unfortunately hit the very seldom arriving last bug of CB paid subscriptions plugin, which delayed further the completion of the payment. We haven't yet released the plugin, because we wanted to fix that last one.

Your subscription is now active from today on.

Thanks also for the lifetime subscriber suggestion. We will think about it.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 3 months ago #83860 by mariealline
Thank you so much Beat! Did I understand correctly that next year will be over 100.00? Why so much?

Marie

Thank you,
Marie Alline
mariealline.com
footprints-online.com

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn