Delimiter field to show ACL levels

14 years 8 months ago #105767 by jmpendey
Replied by jmpendey on topic Re:Delimiter field to show ACL levels
Not sure whether this fits in this thread, but similar to above, i think, i want to create karma like feature, here it's called a MSR, where members can vote on a persons MSR, which on my planned site is a "member scale rating" for musicians submitting materials in forum reply postings, and i want the collective average to appear in the msr number over the fish as like the karma does to the right of it..
thanks.
see example here
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #107826 by piersol
Replied by piersol on topic Re:Delimiter field to show ACL levels
I want to show an image/icon on a profile in response to a chosen selection from a dropdown field.

If the profile owner chose optionA from the select field, then image/icon 1 is shown.

But if optionB is chosen, then image/icon 2 is shown.

How can I do that using the substitution concept similar to:

[cb:if user="#me" username="trail"]This is Trail watching[/cb:if]

14 years 2 weeks ago #126605 by some1new
Replied by some1new on topic Re:Delimiter field to show ACL levels
Sorry to ask again,

is there still no documentation available?

Regards
Some1new

some1new wrote:

beat wrote:

There is many more possibilities on that, and we are writing the documentation. Take the above as an apetizer. ;)

CB 1.2 Stable required for the above...

Well, long time ago that statement. Is there any documentation available yet?

Regards
some1new

14 years 2 weeks ago #126612 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Delimiter field to show ACL levels
Please see tutorials in my signature, there is a tutorial for substitutions; this is as close to a documentation as it gets for substitutions. ;)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn