BLOG

14 years 9 months ago #105305 by vortex71
BLOG was created by vortex71
I'm working on a CB site and I would like to have my users be able create their own blogs after creating and login into their accounts.
Any suggestion how this can be done ?
Thank you very much in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #105309 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:BLOG
There are multiple blog solutions available here , whether they have a CB tab is undetermined, but creating one is not out of the realm of possibility.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 9 months ago #105317 by vortex71
Replied by vortex71 on topic Re:BLOG
Thanks for your reply ...I've been struggled with this issue like crazy ...still to no results . Basicly what I tried to have on my website is the posiblity for my users to create their own blog ( I know I'm repeating myself) or at least to be able to write on the general blog of the website.
I installed mamblog because I believed it was supported by CB , but after creating the menu-links the only result I got was a page saying: "No matching blog entries could be found. "
I would like to have a page similar to the one on CB site when you want to write a blog entry

P.S. I looked at the link I was given ( as I looked at all the blog extension available on joomla website ) but I couldn't find one that works with CB "out of box"...maybe I don't know how to set them up...

I still need help

14 years 9 months ago #105320 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:BLOG
I need help too. :laugh:

Why not use ProfileBook? The Wall tab is a blog with lots of cool features.

;)

Jamie (Rapunzl)

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 9 months ago #105334 by vortex71
Replied by vortex71 on topic Re:BLOG
:laugh:
Hi Jamie,
I don't know what you need help with ...I may be able to provide some ...help for you .
Thanks anyway

Post edited by: vortex71, at: 2009/07/18 01:38

14 years 9 months ago #105337 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:BLOG
You have a room with padded walls and stylish, but backwards, white jackets?

:woohoo: Sorry for the off-topic LOL... the result of a looooong week (six days, 12 hrs/day). I'm just ready to get out tomorrow and relax!
:cheer:

Jamie (Rapunzl)

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds