Moderating reports/images

14 years 6 months ago #112358 by path87
Moderating reports/images was created by path87
When someone uploads an own image o someone sends me a report about an user.. I receive the email notifcation that says me "an user" (but who?) has sent me a report or want that I approve his pic. When I login inside the website.. I don't see anything about these notifications... I don't see anynothing in the front-side and also in the admin-side in joomla. So.. my question is... How can I solve this problem? Why do I receive the email without saying me "which user" send me these notifications? And also...Why don't I see anything when I login? :blink:

Post edited by: path87, at: 2009/09/27 02:39

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #112370 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Moderating reports/images
path87 wrote:

When someone uploads an own image o someone sends me a report about an user.. I receive the email notifcation that says me "an user" (but who?) has sent me a report or want that I approve his pic. When I login inside the website.. I don't see anything about these notifications... I don't see anynothing in the front-side and also in the admin-side in joomla. So.. my question is... How can I solve this problem? Why do I receive the email without saying me "which user" send me these notifications? And also...Why don't I see anything when I login? :blink:

Post edited by: path87, at: 2009/09/27 02:39

Suggestion #1: read the installation notes

Suggestion #2: subscribe to documentation

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn