Opening the website as if I were the last user

15 years 3 weeks ago #90633 by Safy
Hello,

I am using CB1.2 (ugraded from 1.1).
When I access to the website, the frontpage indicates that I am the personn X who is the last member connected to the website.

I have to logout to access the the login module empty.

It's a huge problem to me because people will soon think that others can access to their profile...

How can I handle it ?

Thanks for your reply.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 weeks ago #90638 by krileon
I don't quite understand your situation. Could you please clarify.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 3 weeks ago #90640 by Safy
Okay :

1/ I connect myself to the website - I am supposed to find the login form empty to fill it and access to the member area

2/ The problem : when I connect to the website as a public user, I find the login form saying that I am connected as PAUL (paul is the last user to access to the member area - he is not me which is weird)

3/ I have to use the button "LOGOUT" (on the login form) to access to the website with my ID and password

Hope it's clearer !
Thanks

15 years 3 weeks ago #90646 by krileon
Purge your cache and see if issue is still present. Sounds like your login module is caching. You can not cache this module.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 3 weeks ago #90719 by Safy
Hello,

Thanks for your reply.
I did empty the joomla cache trough the ftp.
It seems to be working now but I will check it regularly all day to be sure.

Thank you again for your fast help !

Safy

Post edited by: Safy, at: 2009/03/05 09:50

15 years 3 weeks ago #90864 by bertm
I have seen this issue too. For now I have turned off the Global Config cache and the cache plugin. I dont see a cache control option on the CB login module. I will experiment a bit to see what might trigger this condition.

j1.5.9 cb 1.2s php 5.2.6 sql 5.0.45

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn