This profile does not exist or is no longer availa

15 years 1 week ago #92372 by cdelicath
I am getting this error

"This profile does not exist or is no longer available"

I am using joomla 1.5 in legacy mode
with fireboard and CB 1.2

We just changed the domain name on the site and i'm not sure if that may have something to do with it.

I have been reading post for the last hour from search and nothing has fixed the issue.

any ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 5 days ago #92456 by battitude

15 years 5 days ago #92542 by cdelicath
Yes I did clear my cache and cookies and after doing it twice and advising all my members to do the same the problem seems to be ok. I have had no other reports yet.

I wonder what causes this to happen out of the blue?

15 years 4 days ago #92616 by battitude
cdelicath wrote:

Yes I did clear my cache and cookies and after doing it twice and advising all my members to do the same the problem seems to be ok. I have had no other reports yet.

I wonder what causes this to happen out of the blue?

Glad to hear your problem seems to be ok now. As for the why... I have no clue. But it sure was driving me nuts, im sure you were going through the same frustration.

Stewart

14 years 2 months ago #123063 by cwhitlock
I am having this problem. The only thing is, I log in, and it comes up with this "This profile does not exist or is no longer available ", but I am actually logged in. Looks pretty flaky. I cleared my cache and cookies tons of times and can't get it to stop.

Connie Whitlock
www.kingcatmusic.com

14 years 1 month ago #123155 by cwhitlock
It is still happening. I can't get rid of it. Anybody have any ideas on why this is doing this?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.033 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn