Search Users Expand

15 years 3 weeks ago #92863 by nikunj
Search Users Expand was created by nikunj
Is it possible to expand search users criteria by default in CB list?

i.e when any user clicks on CB list than Search criteria should be displayed by default instead of clicking on search users link and than displaying criteria.

Thanks
Nik

Post edited by: nikunj, at: 2009/03/26 05:38

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 weeks ago #93074 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Search Users Expand
Yes, append &searchmode=1 to the end of the menu link in J1.0 or have it search mode in J1.5 via its menu param.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 2 weeks ago #93342 by nikunj
Replied by nikunj on topic Re:Search Users Expand
Hi Krileon,

Thanks for your reply, It works but the problem is that if I add &searchmode=1 to the url than I lost the list and I have only search options available.

Is it possible that the search option is also available as well as all users are listed under the seach option?

Thanks,
Nikunj

15 years 2 weeks ago #93343 by nikunj

Post edited by: nikunj, at: 2009/03/31 02:41

15 years 2 weeks ago #93593 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Search Users Expand
No, it's either/or. In search mode a user can click List All to view all the users. Upon searching the users will show though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 2 weeks ago #93765 by nikunj
Thanks Krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn