JACLPlus /MACLplus compatibility

18 years 4 months ago #369 by DrummCoBu
JACLPlus /MACLplus compatibility was created by DrummCoBu
Are there any test planned to be compatible with JACLplus the enhanced Access Control ?
see www.byostech.com/content/blogcategory/4/8/

Jürgen

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 4 months ago #384 by silexian
Replied by silexian on topic Re:JACLPlus /MACLplus compatibility
that's a good idea, and that component seems to be promising !

help me decrease my Karma ! i AM a bad boy ;) Hurry up or i'm gonna eat your soul :p

18 years 4 months ago #385 by navitrolla
Replied by navitrolla on topic Re:JACLPlus /MACLplus compatibility
I use it and it runs fine. In the Byostech forum I read that they want to check RC2-compatibility as soon as they have a RC2 copy. Hopefully this has happened by now.

The only things missing then are a payment & subscription plugin and a plugin to print / pdf user profiles....

18 years 4 months ago #387 by beat
navitrolla wrote:

I use it and it runs fine. In the Byostech forum I read that they want to check RC2-compatibility as soon as they have a RC2 copy. Hopefully this has happened by now.

The only things missing then are a payment & subscription plugin and a plugin to print / pdf user profiles....

- Byostech team has contacted us, and has access to RC2.

- I'm working currently on a payment/subscription plugin

- The print profile is a nice feature request. It could be achieved by simply improving the current CB templates with a print-version of the CSS displaying all tabs, same as happens when you remove the template.css file, like already done in the CSS for removing the menus from printed version. Anybody interested in proposing an updated CB template for this ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

18 years 4 months ago #434 by coupet
beat wrote:

navitrolla wrote:

- I'm working currently on a payment/subscription plugin

Excellent idea, what is the estimated time expected for code plugin?

Thanks, Darly

18 years 4 months ago #841 by comenius
I would also be interested in hearing when this is available.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn