[SOLVED] problem with the template

14 years 2 months ago #121419 by unacosanuova
[SOLVED] problem with the template was created by unacosanuova
Hello, I have a problem with the template that I bought for the community that I put on my community website set up by buying the template builder and now I have a problem with the articles that mixes everything and anything you do not understand the home fit the community also news but not if I go to click on the news it mixes the whole context and do not understand anything anyone would know tell me what to do? sorry for my English but I'm Italian and I write with google translate for me to understand from you thanks.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/04/07 16:27

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #121488 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:problem with the template
Need information about your server and installed; please see Help Us Help You in my signature. If also possible please provide screenshots or a URL to the issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #121540 by unacosanuova
Replied by unacosanuova on topic Re:problem with the template
Server

Operating system Linux
MySQL version 5.1.30

Here is a link of the page I see when I click on the news www.usatoenuovo.com/news/238-npd-in-usa-apple-incassa-la-meta-dei-ricavi-di-tutto-il-settore-pc.html

14 years 2 months ago #121555 by krileon
Disable SEO and please provide the non-SEF link. Your page is loading the index2.php page it would seam, which is a known issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #121565 by unacosanuova
Replied by unacosanuova on topic Re:problem with the template
So I can not use SEO and links self to use this template?

14 years 2 months ago #121691 by krileon
unacosanuova wrote:

So I can not use SEO and links self to use this template?

What I was asking is disable SEO and then provide the link to the exact same location you provided earlier (which was SEFed). What I'm wanting is the un-SEFed link to www.usatoenuovo.com/news/238-npd-in-usa-apple-incassa-la-meta-dei-ricavi-di-tutto-il-settore-pc.html.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn