Purchased MyCommunity Template, Problem

13 years 11 months ago #131826 by santoshr25
Purchased MyCommunity Template, Problem was created by santoshr25
Hi,

I purchased the MyCommunity Template.

I intend to use it with my current template, i.e. use the my community plugin for as the template only for community builder.

I installed the my community plugin, enabled it and selected the default template to be mycommunity in the community builder configuration.

but my page still shows only the old template. I have refreshed the cache, etc.

Please advise, the plugins not being picked up as the default template.

my website is www.lovehealthandmoney.com

Thanks, Best Wishes,
Santosh

Post edited by: santoshr25, at: 2010/04/30 14:23

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #131843 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Purchased MyCommunity Template, Problem
The CB template does not add extensively styling; it is meant to work in conjunction of the Joomla template where most of the styling is handled and passed to CBs template. Please provide a link to a public users profile, please keep in mind without the usage of the Joomla template the CB template will inherit some of your Joomla templates style.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #131909 by santoshr25
Replied by santoshr25 on topic Re:Purchased MyCommunity Template, Problem
Hi,

Thanks for the response.

If you could point out what CSS elements I must put in my template from the mycommunity joomla template that would be great.

Following is the link to my profiles page, www.lovehealthandmoney.com/find-friends/userslist

Its public.

If you would need a username / password you can use santoshr75 / temp1

Thanks, Best Wishes,
Santosh

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn