Problem in Variable Width Layout - plz Help

13 years 5 months ago #145943 by rlsgame
File Attachment:

plz Click on image for Full size to understand my problem , then visit my site ; So plz help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #145961 by krileon
It's displaying perfectly fine for me. Are you still experiencing the problem? The only thing I can think of is you had your Home menu link which displays frontpage articles mis-configured. You need to set the following if you want full width display.

# Leading: 5
# Intro: 0
Columns: 1
# Links: 0

The above should give you 5 full width articles. Adjust as necessary.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #146003 by rlsgame
I do that those config in Home :
# Leading: 5
# Intro: 0
#Columns: 1
# Links: 0

and nothing the same problem :(

It's displaying perfectly fine for me.

No just take a real look , the articles are note with variable width . I want to be auto wisth like Module on Top postion "news :" title

PS1: you can use Firebug (firefox addon) to understand
PS2: Im sorry My english is bad

13 years 5 months ago #146033 by krileon
Reviewing source it has nothing to do with the template. Joomla renders the content inside of the content pane; not the template. The table that is being rendered does not have the width attribute, but this is irrelevant sense there is no width defined it will expand to meet its content (be as large as the longest string of text). Couldn't duplicate locally; seams something is just mis-configured with your Home menu link. Play with the parameters until you've the desired display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #146057 by rlsgame

Play with the parameters until you've the desired display.

it's been two months that Im played with parameters and nothing , plz can you help me ? :angry:

13 years 5 months ago #146060 by krileon
PM backend login credentials and will take a look when I have time as this is not an issue with CB and/or its template but instead Joomla and/or it's configuration (you might find better feedback on Joomlas boards).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn