installed new Template package today!

15 years 2 months ago #88483 by ozmosaics
installed new Template package today! was created by ozmosaics
Installed the new MyCommunity Template today (Joomla 1.5) on a website using a Joomlart template - it's all good so far, thank you! I am using it as a plug-in.

About to install Fireboard.

Re galleries, is it ok to install the CB gallery in the subscribed CB users download section?

My site is an artists site and they will want to upload photos in CB.

I am also trying to install the CB chatoneonone module at the moment, fingers crossed - it's still not doing it's thing, but almost there, I think.

I finally managed to get CB installed and working and now with the new template, feel good for a very inexperienced user. Thank you for the fantastic documentation. Another rather clever lady has also been helping me over the bumps down here in Oz!

My dream - artists load up their photos for discussion, chat to each other, network, blog, forum and sell hopefully.

So back to to it, just wanted to say thank you.
Sandy:) DownUnder:silly:
-praying for fires and floods to stop in Oz.

Post edited by: ozmosaics, at: 2009/02/12 08:58

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 2 months ago #88486 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:installed new Template package today!
Thanks for your purchase and support to the project, as well as for the positive feedback B)

btw There will be new versions of the CB Team plugins coming in the next days.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 2 months ago #88502 by ozmosaics
Replied by ozmosaics on topic Re:installed new Template package today!
How exciting, it just keeps getting better. Thanks for your reply, I am framing it - I am a very happy CB'er.

It amazes me how the community provide these great programs to enable us to have a professional presence on our websites....together we all grow but wow, you guys put such a lot of work in - I can only imagine the sweat and long hours -but we all benefit.

I do the same in my own field of art and I believe people are driven in so many different ways in the community, but if the core is good, it just keeps spreading and helping.

I could not do the things I do and plan to do out in the community on the web, without these great programs - you and the team are important in the big and small scheme of things and very generous - it's not always about money, people are driven by different things but I truly hope you and your team reap the rewards you deserve along the way both in job satisfaction and whatever comes your way- justly deserved. You should be proud of the huge contribution you make to so many in providing so much for so little cost.

We should never take it for granted -how CB is so supportive to us- we on the receiving end. It's actually very inspiring to watch it all unfold.

It would be interesting for you to hear how CB has done much for so many, in so many different ways, it must be mind boggling, but of course you must know how far reaching it all is. I plan to write about it as an example of how one thing leads to another.....

It's important for you and your team to know that you are not taken for granted - which can happen over time when the good stuff just keeps rolling along! Thanks for helping the people at the other end of the chain who really benefit from your expertise. I hope you guys manage to get some rest!

Thanks again!!!! Sandy. True Blue!
Again, whoever does the documentation, it's just spot-on, I follow it line for line!:silly:

15 years 2 months ago #88510 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:installed new Template package today!
ozmosaics wrote:

How exciting, it just keeps getting better. Thanks for your reply, I am framing it - I am a very happy CB'er.

And I will frame this message - worth much more than the monetary value of template or doc subscription B)

It amazes me how the community provide these great programs to enable us to have a professional presence on our websites....together we all grow but wow, you guys put such a lot of work in - I can only imagine the sweat and long hours -but we all benefit.

I do the same in my own field of art and I believe people are driven in so many different ways in the community, but if the core is good, it just keeps spreading and helping.

We are "still" driven by many different motivating dimensions. We strive to release high-quality packages and at times we are criticized by community members because of delayed releases. But if we release something faulty, we must answer the same question time after time - so we prefer to spend this unproductive energy for more productive tasks. Even without severe issues, just handling the beginner questions is a huge task - and most beginner questions are Joomla related not CB.

I could not do the things I do and plan to do out in the community on the web, without these great programs - you and the team are important in the big and small scheme of things and very generous - it's not always about money, people are driven by different things but I truly hope you and your team reap the rewards you deserve along the way both in job satisfaction and whatever comes your way- justly deserved. You should be proud of the huge contribution you make to so many in providing so much for so little cost.

We are proud of everything. Our work, our releases, our downloads, our testers, our translators, the community.

We should never take it for granted -how CB is so supportive to us- we on the receiving end. It's actually very inspiring to watch it all unfold.

It would be interesting for you to hear how CB has done much for so many, in so many different ways, it must be mind boggling, but of course you must know how far reaching it all is. I plan to write about it as an example of how one thing leads to another.....

It's important for you and your team to know that you are not taken for granted - which can happen over time when the good stuff just keeps rolling along! Thanks for helping the people at the other end of the chain who really benefit from your expertise. I hope you guys manage to get some rest!

Thanks again!!!! Sandy. True Blue!

THANK YOU :)

Again, whoever does the documentation, it's just spot-on, I follow it line for line!:silly:

:P :whistle:

15 years 2 months ago #88551 by kaety
Replied by kaety on topic Re:installed new Template package today!
Hi,
I am Ozmosaics webmistress and I agree with her praise and comments. I am happy to be involved with this new phase of CB. We are integrating it as we speak and will continue to recommend the new CB My Community to new clients.

Thanks for all your work from the team here at Indigo Cat.

Kaety

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn