Can't get the "CB profile look" to work.

15 years 3 weeks ago #90280 by olausmarkus
Can't get the "CB profile look" to work. was created by olausmarkus
So I bought the template and it's beautiful. But I can't get the "CB profile look" to work. It has the same apperance as before, without the nice tabs. I've followed the installation guide. Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks,
Markus

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 weeks ago #90324 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Can't get the
olausmarkus wrote:

So I bought the template and it's beautiful. But I can't get the "CB profile look" to work. It has the same apperance as before, without the nice tabs. I've followed the installation guide. Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks,
Markus

Did you install the mycommunity plugin for community builder then published the new template (from plugin manegement). Followed by selecting the template as your profile template from Community Builder -> Configuration -> User Profile -> Community Builder Template.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 3 weeks ago #90332 by olausmarkus
Replied by olausmarkus on topic Re:Can't get the "CB profile look" to work.
Thanks for response! Yes, it's installed and published, "public". I went through the installation guide. It seems like it doesn't matter what template I choose in the "CB configuration Manager".. nothing happens with the profile page.

Every other aspect of the template works.

15 years 3 weeks ago #90369 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Can't get the "CB profile look" to work.
Perform an expert upgrade to replace all current files followed by running CB tools and purging your Joomla cache.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 3 weeks ago #90371 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Can't get the "CB profile look" to work.
I went to your site to see if it might be a browser cache issue, but there's no link to register... try clearing your browser cache to see if that helps.
;)

Jamie (Rapunzl)

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 3 weeks ago #90386 by olausmarkus
Replied by olausmarkus on topic Re:Can't get the "CB profile look" to work.
Thanks again for your support. Now you can register to my site, just nonsens in swedish there for testing.

Tried an expert upgrade, purging the cache, tried watching it with 3 different browsers. No luck! :ohmy:

Do I have to manually change the html and css? Just what I wanted to avoid by buying the template!

Kind regards,
Markus

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn