Can't get the "CB profile look" to work.

15 years 1 month ago #90476 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Can't get the
olausmarkus wrote:

Thanks again for your support. Now you can register to my site, just nonsens in swedish there for testing.

Tried an expert upgrade, purging the cache, tried watching it with 3 different browsers. No luck! :ohmy:

Do I have to manually change the html and css? Just what I wanted to avoid by buying the template!

Kind regards,
Markus

Could you provide a picture so I may see what the issue is.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 month ago #90489 by olausmarkus
Replied by olausmarkus on topic Re:Can't get the
Here's a look at a "CB profile"-page.. it's just listing it straight up, as before.. and not with the neat tabs as shown on the demo-site:

templates.joomlapolis.com/demo/mycommunity/j10/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=62&tab=getProfileGalleryTab

Or isn't that function included in the template? Maybe I misunderstood?

15 years 1 month ago #90490 by olausmarkus
Oh.. here's a profile page on my site:

www.fruktstund.se/minsida.jpg

15 years 1 month ago #90501 by krileon
Ensure Default template is published as it's required.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 1 month ago #90512 by olausmarkus
They are all published in the CB plugin manager. But none of them work. I've tried the osx and the Winclassic as well. And choosing them in the CB configuration. If I unpublish the Default, the user profile stops working though and goes blank.

15 years 1 month ago #90519 by krileon
olausmarkus wrote:

They are all published in the CB plugin manager. But none of them work. I've tried the osx and the Winclassic as well. And choosing them in the CB configuration. If I unpublish the Default, the user profile stops working though and goes blank.

Sounds like possibly a bad install or perhaps bad plugin. Disable all plugins and see if that resolves it. If not try an expert upgrade on top of your current install (you must have CB 1.2) followed by running cb tools.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn