Mismatch in logo background-color?

15 years 1 month ago #90342 by bluemoon11
Mismatch in logo background-color? was created by bluemoon11
If I use image logo instead of text it seems to me there is a mismatch in the definition of the background-color. In the template CSS the correct parameter 'background-color: #1e5fa2;' is listed but below the parameter is overwritten by 'background-color: transparent;' and I don't have any idea from where this parameter or section 'null' is coming.
I think the use of background-color with an image logo shouldn't be limited to transparent.

Following is the style information:
#logo (line 84)
{
height: 100px;
background-color: #1e5fa2;
background-image: none;
background-repeat: repeat;
background-attachment: scroll;
background-position: 0% 0%;
border-bottom-width: 3px;
border-bottom-style: solid;
border-bottom-color: #4996ca;
}

null
#logo (line 21)
{
background-color: transparent;
background-image: url(/multisites/complino/images/stories/logos/Logo.jpg);
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-attachment: scroll;
background-position: 5px 5px;
width: 150px;
}

Post edited by: bluemoon11, at: 2009/03/02 19:26

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 month ago #90367 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Mismatch in logo background-color?
If you want a color then add a color. You don't have to use transparent. ;)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 1 month ago #90485 by bluemoon11
Replied by bluemoon11 on topic Re:Mismatch in logo background-color?
But where i can add/change the background-color? Because in the 'Logo' Section of the CSS it is already assigned to background-color: #1e5fa2;!!!!!
But these will be overwritten somewhere with transparent.

15 years 1 month ago #90499 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Mismatch in logo background-color?
bluemoon11 wrote:

But where i can add/change the background-color? Because in the 'Logo' Section of the CSS it is already assigned to background-color: #1e5fa2;!!!!!
But these will be overwritten somewhere with transparent.

This appears to be an issue with the template. Please open index.php of mycommunity template and replace line 60 with the following:
[code:1]
<?php if ($logoImage == "false" && $imagePath != ""«») { ?>#logo { background-image:url("<?php echo $imagePath; ?>"«»); background-position: 5px 5px; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: <?php echo $leftcol_width; ?>px; } <?php } ?>
[/code:1]

Your background color will then take place as it's supposed to.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 1 month ago #91386 by bluemoon11
Replied by bluemoon11 on topic Re:Mismatch in logo background-color?
Many thanks for your help!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn