template customizations

15 years 1 month ago #90858 by Nikod
template customizations was created by Nikod
Hi all

Is there anywhere I can see how customizable the CB template is, as in insert logo, change colors etc?

Thanks
Nikolaj

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 month ago #90955 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:template customizations
Nikod wrote:

Hi all

Is there anywhere I can see how customizable the CB template is, as in insert logo, change colors etc?

Thanks
Nikolaj

All easily done using parameters and described within the templates documentation provided with the template package.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 1 month ago #91179 by Nikod
Replied by Nikod on topic Re:template customizations
Sounds great. Thanks :-)

Nikolaj

15 years 1 month ago #91876 by RichRawlings
Replied by RichRawlings on topic Re:template customizations
Thanks for the template, and the docs. that comes with it. It helped with making the changes i need to the css files.
Question, Is there an easy way to add a image background to the body of the template, and it would need to repeat.

Thanks for any help with this.

Rich

15 years 1 month ago #91879 by Rapunzl

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 1 month ago #91891 by RichRawlings
Replied by RichRawlings on topic Re:template customizations
Thanks for the help, I knew what to do just could'nt figure out where to add the code. I got it now!

Also if I add a link to the user list in a menu, and I click on view your profile in the mod that comes with the template it takes me to the user list, not my profile.

Agian, thanks for the help!

Rich

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.321 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn