My Community Template and site Translator

15 years 3 weeks ago #92784 by holly_day
Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me out.
I have installed the My community Template with the latest version of CB on Joomla 1.5.9, and I love it, it all works like a dream except for one thing.

I have been using Automatic Google Translator V2 for my old site and decided to use it on the new one, however if you click on any of the flags the page does translate but it also breaks the template.

Has anyone got any idea how I can possibly fix this so it works in the My community Template.

Or even suggest a better translator that will work with this template.

Thankyou.
Holly.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 weeks ago #92785 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:My Community Template and site Translator
Can you post a screenshot or a link to the site, so we can see what exactly is breaking?
;)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 3 weeks ago #92789 by holly_day
Replied by holly_day on topic Re:My Community Template and site Translator
Hi. Yes it is at buddychum.info the translator flags are at the bottom of the page, click any flag and you should see what I mean.

15 years 3 weeks ago #92804 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:My Community Template and site Translator
Looks like a problem somewhere on your site. Maybe a module you have posted. Possible the fact your site is .info?

Don't know for sure, but here's demo sites translated:
Joomla 1.0
Joomla 1.5

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/03/25 18:55

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn