problems with payment system

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #156211 by ciolloservice
problems with payment system was created by ciolloservice
Hi, I have some problem with the payment system:

- I can't visualize the price, the tax, and the total price in the basket (as in the attached file view1.png)

- I can't visualize country in the first view (view1.png) although I have setted in my control panel at "CB fields for first invoicing address of customer" the right fields (view3.png) and in the view 2 Country field is connected to another default field not to that I specify.

- Why I have to specify state field in the view 2, if I already specify it in the registration form? Also it show the list of options (view2.png) only if I first save the page (view2) and then I reopen it

- I assign to my registration page a specific itemid, can I assign to the payment page the same itemid?

I use joomla 1.5.20 CB 1.3.1 and CB SUBS 1.1.2

thank you
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #156248 by heyai
Replied by heyai on topic Re: problems with payment system
This might be totally unrelated to your problems: Are your visibility problems still present when using a default Joomla template?

Have you turned on Joomla's error reporting / debug functionality? Does it give errors?

Upgrading to Joomla 1.5.22 and CB 1.4 will probably not solve your problems but increase the security of your site.

hey-ai - the community for asian guys and non-asian girls

The search bar is your friend, not just decoration!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn