how to edit this: Click here to confirm that you a

13 years 1 week ago #160249 by richirich
hello,
when paying offline we get to the last confirmation screen where it says:
Click here to confirm that you are paying off-line and to display the Payment slip to print

1- how can i change that text? i looked all over for it!
2- the subscription gets recorded on the back end even if i dont click this message. so is it a necessary step? and what does it accomplish

thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 week ago #160268 by nant
I would assume this is in the language file.

See documentation about english language plugin and making changes.

13 years 1 week ago #160308 by richirich
i looked all over the manual, language files, everything and it seems that this line is encrypted somewhere! i spent over 3 hours looking for this line!!!!! help please!
ANOTHER IMPORTANT POINT is there are no emails sent to user nor admin when a user pays offline! we want to send en email to BOTH with the receipt and that we are awaiting the check!!! (BEFORE ACTIVATING THE MEMBERSHIP!)

where can i customize that? the only thing offered on the admin is :
Thank-you text (payment pending)

i also installed the email plugin,CONFIGURED IT, but it is not sending out emails neither.

i spent quite some time on your manual but no information on the 2 point above!
thanks

13 years 1 week ago #160465 by richirich
Hi,
i am awaiting answers so i know how to proceed with this project! hope you get to this thread soon..
thanks

13 years 1 week ago #160473 by nant

richirich wrote: i looked all over the manual, language files, everything and it seems that this line is encrypted somewhere! i spent over 3 hours looking for this line!!!!! help please!
ANOTHER IMPORTANT POINT is there are no emails sent to user nor admin when a user pays offline! we want to send en email to BOTH with the receipt and that we are awaiting the check!!! (BEFORE ACTIVATING THE MEMBERSHIP!)

where can i customize that? the only thing offered on the admin is :
Thank-you text (payment pending)

i also installed the email plugin,CONFIGURED IT, but it is not sending out emails neither.

i spent quite some time on your manual but no information on the 2 point above!
thanks

Ok.

CBSubs 1.1.2 manual -> Chapter 15.1 Making changes to your CBSubs™ English language plugin

I followed directions given in this chapter and edited the english.php file.

On line 279 of this file I see:
"Click here to confirm that you are paying off-line and to display the Payment slip to print"	=>	"Click here to confirm that you are paying off-line and to display the Payment slip to print",

This is not encoded and you can change the right side of the => (as explained in the documentation) to modify the wording to your liking.

Please confirm that this is the case and possible give feedback on what you were doing wrong so we can improve documentation.

13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #160479 by richirich
i installed the language plugin! it worked. thanks

you also did not give me the answer on automated emails upon registration and payment with check! we want to send an automatic email, when someone pays by check right away!!! currently a message is sent only when the subscription is set to paid!!!!!
want to be able to notify the admin and the user! please advise!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn