Looking for help

12 years 11 months ago #161321 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Looking for help

JoelHaggar wrote: Ok, thanks for the information. I didn't realize there was problems with joomla 1.6

Is it possible to get a refund for my purchase since I won't be using it? If so can you direct me to how I would do this?

Thanks,
Joel.

If under our 30-day policy no problem for refund.
Just send private message to beat www.joomlapolis.com/my-profile/userprofile/beat and he will schedule it.

However, please note that CB/CBSubs does work with Joomla 1.6.1 and we have proposed patch for CB in forge ticket listed in article here:

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/161264-joomla-162-breaks-many-extensionstemplates

You will also notice a Joomla forge link in this article which indicates that a Joomla 1.6.3 version will be released asap.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #161665 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Looking for help
Just a quick note: Joomla 1.6.3 has been released early this week, and does indeed fix the bug introduced by Joomla 1.6.2 that was affecting CB 1.4 and some more popular Joomla extensions.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.579 seconds