unauthorized action!

13 years 1 week ago #161337 by ciolloservice
unauthorized action! was created by ciolloservice
Hi,
the problem occurs when renew subscription after a free period.
If the user change invoice data and then click to save appear "unauthorized action" message.

Any help?

Thanks in advange

Luca

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 week ago #161343 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: unauthorized action!

mercurioweb wrote: Hi,
If the user change invoice data and then click to save appear "unauthorized action" message.

Any help?

Thanks in advange

Luca

What version Joomla?
What version CB?
What version CBSubs?

Exact steps to reproduce?

13 years 6 days ago - 13 years 6 days ago #161461 by ciolloservice
Replied by ciolloservice on topic Re: unauthorized action!

nant wrote:

mercurioweb wrote: Hi,

Any help?

Thanks in advange

Luca

What version Joomla?
What version CB?
What version CBSubs?

Exact steps to reproduce?

Joomla 1.5.20
CB 1.3.1
CBSubs 1.1.2

www.localiditalia.it/localitest

Login as
[REMOVED]

click on "Riattiva: € 240,00 1 anno." to renew subscriptions

In the invoices info, click to "Clicca qui per modificare l'indirizzo di fatturazione"
to modify invoices info... click "Salva" to save info and then appear "Azione non Autorizzata" (unauthorized action)

Thanks

Luca

13 years 6 days ago #161483 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: unauthorized action!
Could not duplicate your issue with test user or administrator user. In both cases I was able to save a users invoice successfully. The only think I have changed is made your CB profile menu link public instead of registered (this is required). Please also confirm is working as I do not see a problem with your install.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ciolloservice

13 years 5 days ago #161598 by ciolloservice
Replied by ciolloservice on topic Re: unauthorized action!

krileon wrote: Could not duplicate your issue with test user or administrator user. In both cases I was able to save a users invoice successfully. The only think I have changed is made your CB profile menu link public instead of registered (this is required). Please also confirm is working as I do not see a problem with your install.

Hi krileon,
Yes it seems to work.

Thanks for support.

Luca

13 years 5 days ago #161602 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: unauthorized action!

mercurioweb wrote:

krileon wrote: Could not duplicate your issue with test user or administrator user. In both cases I was able to save a users invoice successfully. The only think I have changed is made your CB profile menu link public instead of registered (this is required). Please also confirm is working as I do not see a problem with your install.

Hi krileon,
Yes it seems to work.

Thanks for support.

Luca

Please note that a PUBLIC menu item to CB is MANDATORY - it must be PUBLIC not Registered.

This is how Joomla works.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.350 seconds