CB Subs Upgarde

12 years 10 months ago #166635 by bickster
CB Subs Upgarde was created by bickster
I have warning message to upgrade...I have reached 500 user limit...upgrade path on website is not working...can you send me invoice to pay online and upgrade me to 5,000 user

Please help ASAP

Bic

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #166682 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: CB Subs Upgarde
Just go to your profile here (click "My Profile" at top, then click "Change Options" in your cbsubs license there, change the options you are using (number of users and number of sites) to bring them into real use, then follow checkout.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #166688 by bickster
Replied by bickster on topic Re: CB Subs Upgarde
I've tried that...it is not working for me...i get error...see attached

I had to purcahse new license for $213 US instad of being able to upgrade for $72

I needed an upgrade so registrations were not denied ...I was forced to buy a new license...it was the only functioning path on your site to avoid the registration errors I was recieving.

How can I get a refund for the balance...or put on account for future purchase,

Bic
Attachments:

12 years 10 months ago #166712 by beat
We just uploaded CBSubs 1.2 RC to joomlapolis.com as last stage before CBSubs 1.2 release, and that's a bug in our own options plugin. We are looking into it and will reply here when it's fixed.

Sorry about that. Once it's fixed we'll contact you so you can use the normal procedure to upgrade, and once you have changed the license back to the original one, to refund you the new license in full.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #166801 by beat
Issue is now fixed on joomlapolis.com . Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please do following steps:
1) upgrade the original license as indicated above
2) put back original license number in your installation
3) Private-Message (PM) me (by clicking my photo and entering private message on my profile) with URL to this thread and the paypal email used to pay for the second license, and we will refund you (which will cancel the second license purchased today automatically) in next days.

Thanks for your understanding and sorry again for the inconvenience caused by this bug.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds