Subscriptions not assigning, not avail in backend

12 years 10 months ago #167131 by JakeKnight
Very odd issue. I have a site in testing mode with a fresh installation of CBSubs...

www.girlology.com.php5-22.dfw1-2.websitetestlink.com/

When I installed in the CBSubs, I set up 4 subscription plans: 1 is private (admin) and three are public, which you can see on the site.

I was able to go into the backend and manually add three existing users to the admin subscription plan.

I then registered two new users, under two different plans. The users were not assigned to the plans, nor can they be added to the plans from the backend. The Subscriptions Tab in the backend has no options, and no subscription tab is available in the edit profile section.

The tab is however available for all three of the prior existing users.

I don't want to throw a major wrench into this because I'm pretty sure it's not affecting it, but I am running this site on Joomla MultiSites. But as far as I know, the users are not shared.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #167135 by JakeKnight
Ok, so I figured out half of my problem, and uncovered another strange problem.

I was able to get the plans to show up in the backend Subscription tab, as well as get the Subscription Plans to appear on the profiles. I did this by setting the default Visible for Group (and above this group):Public Front-End.

3 New issues:
1. Now all users are assigned my default subscription regardless of what is selected during registration.
2. I cannot change a user's subscription in the backend. It always defaults to the primary plan.
3. The SUBSCRIPTIONS window in the Plugin CP does not recognize the subscriptions as being active, even though the backend and front Subscription tabs, suggest that they are.

The included photos show a registration of sampleGirl2, who should have been subscribed to the "Just another one of the girls" plan. Also, the image from the CBSubs admin, shows that only 2 of the 7 registrants are shown as active subscriptions. These two are those registered prior to the CB installation.

Lastly, as noted before, I am running this site from Joomla Multi Site but I AM NOT trying to run subscriptions and share users across multiple sites. This is a single site issue.
Attachments:

12 years 10 months ago #167137 by JakeKnight
Let's add one more level of craziness...

If I set the plan to change the user type to something higher than Registered, like Author, Editor....

it works. Flawlessly.

So this has to be a bug, bc the only thing I'm changing to make it work, it that setting.

Please help!!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn