<SOLVED> Weird problem with itemID

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #167496 by CRLouis
<SOLVED> Weird problem with itemID was created by CRLouis
Hello

I have a weird problem with not showing up itemID on some links

as example, to subscribe to a plan it shows
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=display_subscriptions&Itemid=229

(it was given the same trouble umtil i added the ItemID inside the mod_sub)

but then when a user wants to pay it shows
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&user=62&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions

Note: The itemID is missing

which results that all HOME PAGE modules show up

So, I need to know where can i add a itemid to this links?

I'm running Joomla 1.5.23, CB 1.4, CBsubs 1.2 with all latest plugins installed and sh404SEF 2.2.6.973

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #167511 by CRLouis
Replied by CRLouis on topic Re: Weird problem with itemID
Anyone has an idea????

C'mon Beat, you are the magician here, I'm sure you'll have an answer right away :)

12 years 10 months ago #167619 by CRLouis
really no one here who can help me with this huge problem????

12 years 10 months ago #167642 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Weird problem with itemID
Please give us time to check and reply, please ;)
Hint: Bumping every few hours puts you first back in the list of oldest posts to address first. ;)

I doubt that the payment page would look at the itemid in the link...

Usually, you want modules for side-information on the products page. But at the payment stage you want a page with as few as possible distractions, and thus the itemid is not in there anymore.

I doubt that it would be a great idea to keep the itemid of product page at the payment page for most sites...

Do you have a suggestion how to best handle that?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #167663 by CRLouis
Sorry about the rush, but I need to get this site life and certainly right now this is a huge problem :blush:

I'm not sure if the itemID is the solution. What I need to accomplish is that when customer orders a plan, then only the plan info should show

For easier understanding look at the screenshots. User wants to select a plan, which shows

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&Itemid=229
Note: the page started working correctly after i added the itemID into the cb_subscription module

Now, when they click on order they see all the modules which i assigned to the Home page

That's why I assumed to have itemID integrated, but not sure if that's the solution, fact is that I can't use the site as it is, since the modules (within the red frame - wrong_display.png) show up :(

I hope that you have an idea how to resolve this
Attachments:

12 years 9 months ago #167905 by CRLouis
Hello

I'm receiving a lot of pressure from our customer to get this problem fixed. I tried to get it done as best I can, but unfortunately I can't get it fixed and reply form here seems to be pretty slow these days. So I decided to take CB off my website and go with another RSmembership - hopefully they are more responsive with their support

Shame about the money I have spend here....

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn