<SOLVED> Weird problem with itemID

12 years 9 months ago #168434 by CRLouis
Replied by CRLouis on topic Re: Weird problem with itemID
Hi Beat

hard to believe that I didn't see that and i feel pretty embarrased - anyway your saved my a.... big time here.

Thanks a lot and sorry for pushing ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #168436 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Weird problem with itemID

CRLouis wrote: Hi Beat

hard to believe that I didn't see that and i feel pretty embarrased - anyway your saved my a.... big time here.

Thanks a lot and sorry for pushing ;)

Unfortunately 99% of the times issues like this do in fact have nothing to do with CB.
We find ourselves blamed for things out of our control and many time publicly also.

Well good to know that you are back on track with CB ... until the next time you i guess ... ;-(

12 years 9 months ago #168453 by CRLouis
Replied by CRLouis on topic Re: Weird problem with itemID
Well, I think that i have learned some lessons here, but for me the problem seems to be inside cbsubs, since it was the only component who gave me that trouble. I did check inside the rockettheme forum but i couldn't find anything related to this. So therefore I was convinced that there was something in cbsubs who created this problem.

Long story short. It appears that i was wrong with my conclusion and believe me I wouldn't had even ask for help if i would had known this before.

Anyway, problem has been solved and fortunately i don't regret the good comments I put in the JED a few weeks ago ;)

12 years 9 months ago #168485 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Weird problem with itemID

CRLouis wrote: Well, I think that i have learned some lessons here, but for me the problem seems to be inside cbsubs, since it was the only component who gave me that trouble. I did check inside the rockettheme forum but i couldn't find anything related to this. So therefore I was convinced that there was something in cbsubs who created this problem.

Long story short. It appears that i was wrong with my conclusion and believe me I wouldn't had even ask for help if i would had known this before.

Anyway, problem has been solved and fortunately i don't regret the good comments I put in the JED a few weeks ago ;)

Thank you!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn