Resign

12 years 9 months ago #168213 by DonPapito2
Resign was created by DonPapito2
Hello. I would like to resign and use my 30 days money back guarantee. How can I do it? Where am i supose to write, aks etc?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #168220 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Resign
Hi DonPapito2,

I have sent you an email with instructions for CBSubs refund under our 30 days refund policy.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 7 months ago #176384 by mimyszko
Replied by mimyszko on topic Re: Resign
Hi, I would like use my 30 days money back guarantee. Like the guy upstairs. How can I do it? Where am i supose to write, aks etc?

12 years 7 months ago #176386 by beat

mimyszko wrote: Hi, I would like use my 30 days money back guarantee. Like the guy upstairs. How can I do it? Where am i supose to write, aks etc?

Hi mimyszko,
No problem under our 30-days policy.

Simply send me a private message (link is below) from the account on joomlapolis owning the license (this to authenticate you as customer, and is to avoid someone cancelling your license against your will).

Please PM together with purchase date, if you paid by paypal, your paypal email address (IMPORTANT), and a link to this thread or copy of email, and i will refund in next days.

Of course, we would also love to know what you were missing in CBSubs ? Answering this question is not mandatory but if you do that in the PM too, it could help both you in case you missed something inside CBSubs, and us too, as we sure missed a few needs.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 6 months ago #177059 by mimyszko
Replied by mimyszko on topic Re: Resign
Hi i didn't get monet back. I have send you private msg. What is wrong?

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #177077 by beat

mimyszko wrote: Hi i didn't get monet back. I have send you private msg. What is wrong?

Hi Mimyszko,

As stated above, please allow us a few (business) days to reply. In your case you asked for support for one of two gateways, so we had to spend time to check the technical documentation in order to be able to reply you precisely.

We have now replied on your question, and are looking forward to your replies: Please check your PM inbox, and please reply there. Thanks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.420 seconds