New CD Subs install

12 years 9 months ago #168236 by dwaine
New CD Subs install was created by dwaine
I have purchased 3 CB Subs licenses which includes the use of 3 development sites. The first 2 projects have gone well. In the development of my last project, because of unrelated issues I have had to uninstall and reinstall the test site (including CB and CB Subs) several times.

Now on my test site, although the CB Subs install seems to have gone OK with the Subscription Plan area reporting the correct license number, I cannot create any Plans. I click on the New Plan and it opens the Plan set up windows, but will not save anything. It will not respond to the "Save", or "Apply" or "Back" link. It only respond to the "Cancel" link.

Could I have somehow exceeded my number of license's by all the deletions and re-installs?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #169328 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: New CD Subs install
This doesn't sound like a license issue as you'd be blocked from the plans page all together. Please ensure you're not using a custom backend template as this could be a culprit as well. Please also ensure you're not using Joomla 1.6.2, 1.6.3, or 1.6.4 as some JS issues are present preventing some buttons from functioning properly. Please also disable CB plugins 1 by 1 if on Joomla 1.5 as a CB plugin could be conflicting. This can be confirmed by reviewing browser error log while clicking the Save or Apply buttons. Cancel button does not use JS.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds