Plans question

12 years 8 months ago #168519 by vetelmo
Plans question was created by vetelmo
Ok, so i understand that there is not a referral system with CB Subs. I have read where it is possible to have plans within a plan. I just want to know if i am thinking about this right. i want to set up "plans" with the name of the people who will be paid for their referrals, there are 5 of them. I also want to do the same with the 3 charities that will be benefiting from referrals.

So when someone registers and decides they do want to pay for membership, have radio buttons with the name of the person or charity, which then opens up the 6 different options.

Is this accomplished with "Conditions on other plans to show this plan at registration"? i am assuming I can make Plans named Sally Smith, David Smith, Rovert Smith, charityA, CharityB and set conditions that the actual Plans (Basic Monthly, Premium Monthly, etc) don't show until one of the names of a person or charity. Is this correct?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #168521 by vetelmo
Replied by vetelmo on topic Re: Plans question
Looks to me it is better to make copies of the plans and rename them to the appropriate person/charity and make the person/charity the parent plan.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds