[SOLVED] How to allow access to public pages

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #168839 by pgaskin
Hi I need help on CBsubs. I just started using it and testing it on my test site at www.eoatest.org.uk/

What I need is for the public/guest members to allow them to view the pages on the site. What CBsubs did after enabling the cbpaidsubs plugin all the pages on the site displays this message "Access to this content is not allowed without subscription"

As per the screenshot below. I am trying to access the page www.eoatest.org.uk/member-benefits but it redirects me to www.eoatest.org.uk/cb/pluginclass?plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=accessdenied&accesstype=contentdisplay&accessvalue=3&accessurl=SXRlbWlkPTI3Jm9wdGlvbj1jb21fY29udGVudCZ2aWV3PWFydGljbGUmaWQ9MyZsYXlvdXQ9ZGVmYXVsdA%3D%3D

What I need is for the public/guest/ users to allow them to view the contents of the page. Since this page are allowed for public view.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #169048 by pgaskin
Replied by pgaskin on topic Re: How to allow access to public pages
Nevermind I got it now.

12 years 8 months ago #169094 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: How to allow access to public pages

pgaskin wrote: Nevermind I got it now.

Sorry for delay in response - what was the issue?

12 years 8 months ago #169109 by pgaskin
Public users cannot view the pages on the site. I just unpublished the cbpaidsubs plugin.

12 years 8 months ago #169121 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: How to allow access to public pages

pgaskin wrote: Public users cannot view the pages on the site. I just unpublished the cbpaidsubs plugin.

This means that you have protected these articles against some CBSubs plan and require that a subscription is needed to view.

By unpublishing the cbsubs joomla plugin you essentially negated any protection.

12 years 8 months ago #169130 by pgaskin
Yes but this articles are for public view they do not need to be protected. How do I setup the content protection to exclude articles that are for public access...not all articles require membership.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn