CB Subs Integration - CB Fields or SQL Actions

12 years 5 months ago #182339 by jvande
New user created for the fronted and have also upgraded and checked out with the subscription plan. ARB at Authorize was also automatically created on checkout successfully as well. If you notice on my current subscribers, a lot of the older subscribers have Autorenew Type as "manual" instead of "mandatory" as well as the Autorecurring Type as "Not auto recurring" when it should remain "Autorecurring with notifications". This change happens monthly when the users plan un intentionally expires. Thanks for the help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #182372 by nant

fctrs wrote: New user created for the fronted and have also upgraded and checked out with the subscription plan. ARB at Authorize was also automatically created on checkout successfully as well. If you notice on my current subscribers, a lot of the older subscribers have Autorenew Type as "manual" instead of "mandatory" as well as the Autorecurring Type as "Not auto recurring" when it should remain "Autorecurring with notifications". This change happens monthly when the users plan un intentionally expires. Thanks for the help.

So CBSubs process seems to work.

I did notice some of your users having the manual status.
It could mean that something went wrong during auto-recurring payment (will try and investigate possible causes - which most likely are suthorize.net / end user related)

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #182646 by jvande
I'm determined to figure this out. My guess right now is that there is a bug with the Silent Post URL or within its functionality used with the ARB and the Authorize.net API. I've done some more research on the Joomlapolis forum and found someone with the exact same issue I am having.

ARBs not autorecurring in CB

We are trying to move forward building subscriptions but are afraid of the subscription system becoming completely out of sync. My main concern with this is that as my user base keeps growing, the task of fixing it will too. I am getting ready to purchase the professional membership, mainly for the GroupJive and the Incubator plugins, but we've hit a bit of a road block. Absolutely love the Community Builder platform and all of its commercial
extensions. The price paid is nothing near its actual value. I just really need to get this CBSubs functioning correctly!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn