setting up authorize.net for recurring billing

12 years 5 months ago #182442 by ThePiston
I'm a little hazy on this: if I set a Plan to be ARB only, what should I set the authorize.net gateway to? The options are "not enabled", "AIM + ARB - always ARB" and "AIM+ARB user's choice".

If a plan is "always ARB" what do I set the gateway to? the 2nd option or the user's choice?

CB 2.3, CBsubs 4.3, PHP 7.1, J! 3.9.X

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #182716 by beat
Gateway must allow at least ARB: so any of:

"AIM+ARB - always ARB"

or

"AIM+ARB user's choice".

will work.

I recommend the 2nd one on gateway-level, and make subscribing mandatory at plans level. So that if later you have a non-recurring plan, payment will still work

You need to be careful to have gateway compatible with plans, otherwise no payment button will appear.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: ThePiston

12 years 4 months ago #185363 by womanlinks
We are using 'Enable Authorize.net : Yes - AIM+ABR Automated Recurring Billing for autorecurring plans' (the client wants autorenewal mandatory)

Processed subscriptions show as Autorenew Type : Manual/autorecurring Type : Not autorecurring

ARB is activated in our Authorize.net account. It also shows that no transactions processed are considered autorenew.

Suggestions?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn