Promotions Code creates Reg Error

12 years 4 months ago #183938 by nant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #183939 by jamcom
Replied by jamcom on topic Re: Promotions Code creates Reg Error
A blank white screen? I fill out the form, click register and it gives me a blank screen... should there be a debuging info? I see it on the reg page before I click submit.

I will do the upgrade and try again.

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #183975 by jamcom
I have upgraded to 1.7.1 - same problem. I turn promotions on - the registration goes to a blank screen. Turn it off - it works. The debug doesn't show me anything - since it goes to a blank screen. I have turned on and off the tax settings in case that effects anything - just can;t seem to get anywhere.

12 years 4 months ago #184015 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Promotions Code creates Reg Error
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 months ago #184058 by jamcom
I have sent you a message with login. Thank you! :)

12 years 4 months ago #184285 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Promotions Code creates Reg Error
Debug mode is showing no errors so something on your site or server is configured to suppress them. Please review your server error log or see if you can set within PHP.ini the below to enable error logging.
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_STRICT
display_errors = On
display_startup_errors = On
log_errors = On
log_errors_max_len = 1024
ignore_repeated_errors = Off
ignore_repeated_source = Off
report_memleaks = On
track_errors = On
html_errors = On

Please keep in mind the above is for debugging only and once done should always be removed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.469 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn