[SOLVED] 'Register' button does nothing

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #193783 by compuniac
[SOLVED] 'Register' button does nothing was created by compuniac
Hello,
After installing cbsubs (with protected content and fields) the register button does nothing. No in IE9 and not in Chrome. No debugging statements - no nothing. Not 3rd party stuff installed. Only Joomla 2.5.1 - Cb1.8.
Tried to unpublish content/field prot but that did nothing.

Any suggestions?

BR,
Greg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #193886 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: 'Register' button does nothing
Can you be more specific then it does nothing? Clicking it goes no where as in the HTML form never submits?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #193892 by compuniac
Replied by compuniac on topic Re: 'Register' button does nothing
Ha ha, it is hard to be more specific than nothing - because that is exactly what is happening. The browser is alive, the button show that it is clicked but no message is generated as the browser does not do anything - is not attempting to load any new page as in...nothing.

From wikipedia...
noth·ing [nuhth-ing]
noun
1. no thing; not anything; naught: to say nothing.
2. no part, share, or trace (usually followed by of ): The house showed nothing of its former magnificence.
3.something that is nonexistent.
4.nonexistence; nothingness: The sound faded to nothing.
5.something or someone of no importance or significance: Money is nothing when you're without health.

12 years 1 month ago #194528 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: 'Register' button does nothing
Don't see how that could remotely be the fault of CB or CBSubs. Again, it's just an HTML form. You've something else messing it up and preventing the submit. Please provide a URL to your site where may review further. You're welcome to PM me the URL if you do not want it public.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #194546 by compuniac
Replied by compuniac on topic Re: 'Register' button does nothing
I uninstalled and installed again and now it works.
Thanks for your reply.
It works great by the way!

Greg

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn