Renewed Subscription Twice, can't see files

7 years 3 months ago #195644 by oates
Hi there,

I mistakenly renewed my subscription for professional in Feb and Mar. Because when I logged in in March, I couldn't see files in the professional area and assumed I didn't renew, so I paid again, then went still didn't see it and went to invoices and noticed I renewed in Feb and Mar of this year.

Can someone please refund the latest march payment and activate the Feb renewal.

Perhaps something wrong with the system, I am using a paypal verified business account.
7 years 3 months ago #195654 by beat
Hi oates,

I just checked that you are in the docman group for Professional files, so these 2 areas should not be empty for you:
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/cat_view/76-professional-member-download-area
forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/incubator?jump=welcome
(after logging in with same username/password as here on www.Joomlapolis.com ).

For refund of the second renewal made by error, no problem, of course. Just please Private-Message me with your Paypal email and we will refund you in next days.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
7 years 3 months ago #195760 by oates
Hey beat, recognize you from the twitter avatar!

Only one file. Maybe I'm not doing something right?

Attachments:
7 years 3 months ago #195773 by nant
That's correct, but you can access everything in Advanced and Professional (just one RC package at the moment) and also the Incubator area.
7 years 3 months ago #195774 by oates
7 years 3 months ago #195780 by nant

oates wrote: Ok cool
How to I grab this
www.joomlapolis.com/news/18273-cb-connect-302-released

Go to Incubator page here:
www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/incubator

Each (non-depreciated) project listing has a project link and a download link.
Both take you to our forge that you need to login to using the same username/password as you are using on Joomlapolis.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn