succesfully instaled CB Admin Nav, can't find it

7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #207319 by jabrister
:pinch: I just installed it (twice for good measure), but it does not seem to be where the documentation (p. 134) or the sucessful install message says it should be (e.g. Extensions -> Modules -> and click the "Administrator modules" link in the Module Manager). In Joomla 2.5, there is no Extensions (there's an Extensions Manager) and I could find no "Administrator modules". As well, it's not in any of the CB modules or CMS modules.

Please help resolve... B)
7 years 2 months ago #207330 by nant

jabrister wrote: :pinch: I just installed it (twice for good measure), but it does not seem to be where the documentation (p. 134) or the sucessful install message says it should be (e.g. Extensions -> Modules -> and click the "Administrator modules" link in the Module Manager). In Joomla 2.5, there is no Extensions (there's an Extensions Manager) and I could find no "Administrator modules". As well, it's not in any of the CB modules or CMS modules.

Please help resolve... B)

In Joomla 2.5 series there is a drop-down field to select Site or Administrator modules.
Just visit the Extensions -> Module Manager area and look at the first drop-down filter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jabrister
7 years 2 months ago #207405 by jabrister
thanks!
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.373 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn