succesfully instaled CB Admin Nav, can't find it

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #207319 by jabrister
:pinch: I just installed it (twice for good measure), but it does not seem to be where the documentation (p. 134) or the sucessful install message says it should be (e.g. Extensions -> Modules -> and click the "Administrator modules" link in the Module Manager). In Joomla 2.5, there is no Extensions (there's an Extensions Manager) and I could find no "Administrator modules". As well, it's not in any of the CB modules or CMS modules.

Please help resolve... B)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #207330 by nant

jabrister wrote: :pinch: I just installed it (twice for good measure), but it does not seem to be where the documentation (p. 134) or the sucessful install message says it should be (e.g. Extensions -> Modules -> and click the "Administrator modules" link in the Module Manager). In Joomla 2.5, there is no Extensions (there's an Extensions Manager) and I could find no "Administrator modules". As well, it's not in any of the CB modules or CMS modules.

Please help resolve... B)

In Joomla 2.5 series there is a drop-down field to select Site or Administrator modules.
Just visit the Extensions -> Module Manager area and look at the first drop-down filter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jabrister

11 years 7 months ago #207405 by jabrister
thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn