tab subscription: how to show ONLY the current sub

11 years 5 months ago #212086 by fabdesigner78
Hello,

In the tab subscription on the profile, is there a way to show ONLY the current subscription (and not the upgrades possibilities) ?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #212093 by nant

fabdesigner78 wrote: Hello,

In the tab subscription on the profile, is there a way to show ONLY the current subscription (and not the upgrades possibilities) ?

Thanks

Tab will show all upgrades possible.

If you have some plans that you do not want to be presented then you must configure criteria for them so they are not proposed - see plan workflow tab.

[FYI - please post in the professional or cbsubs support areas - this area is not monitored as much as those]

11 years 5 months ago #212101 by fabdesigner78
Replied by fabdesigner78 on topic Re: tab subscription: how to show ONLY the current sub
thanks but this is what I did (workflow tab) but it is still imposible to hide the other plans...
Any idea about how to sort this out ?
Many thanks

11 years 5 months ago #212106 by nant

fabdesigner78 wrote: thanks but this is what I did (workflow tab) but it is still imposible to hide the other plans...
Any idea about how to sort this out ?
Many thanks

Just set every plan so it's not proposed as an upgrade is there are other plans active.

11 years 5 months ago #212118 by fabdesigner78
Replied by fabdesigner78 on topic Re: tab subscription: how to show ONLY the current sub
This is what I did too !! but it's still showing 2 subs. plans (out of 3 plans) as in screen shots... when I would like to have only the current subscription to be displayed...
Attachments:

11 years 5 months ago #212147 by nant

fabdesigner78 wrote: This is what I did too !! but it's still showing 2 subs. plans (out of 3 plans) as in screen shots... when I would like to have only the current subscription to be displayed...

That's not what I said.

You need to edit each plan separately.
Edit plan A - got to workflow tab of plan a - and configure the Subscriptions upgrades workflows section to not show this plan as an upgrade if the other plans are active.

You can also study the documentation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.470 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn