Can I do that?

14 years 9 months ago #100528 by Chacapamac
Can I do that? was created by Chacapamac
I will have in a directory (Alphadirectory) a collection of articles summary coming from a paper magazine classified by subject with an integrated search engine. All articles will be normal joomla articles with intro text and readmore link. In the readmore I want a buy now button that will after a successful Paypal payment bring back the user to is file download icon to be able to download the full article in PDF format. (I already find something to do that...) But I’m sure CB subs will give me more options:
Some options I will like:
Be able to go from summary to summary and choose to buy one, 2,3 or more articles (like a cart) and be able to dowload the all file after payment.
or some kind (that will be really cool) of credit system. The user buy an amount of credits and after that they are able to download a certain amount of full pdf articles directly attach to the summary (the way I describe before), they are able to download until their credit bank run out...

Can I do that?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #100549 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Can I do that?
Chacapamac wrote:

I will have in a directory (Alphadirectory) a collection of articles summary coming from a paper magazine classified by subject with an integrated search engine. All articles will be normal joomla articles with intro text and readmore link. In the readmore I want a buy now button that will after a successful Paypal payment bring back the user to is file download icon to be able to download the full article in PDF format. (I already find something to do that...) But I’m sure CB subs will give me more options:
Some options I will like:
Be able to go from summary to summary and choose to buy one, 2,3 or more articles (like a cart) and be able to dowload the all file after payment.
or some kind (that will be really cool) of credit system. The user buy an amount of credits and after that they are able to download a certain amount of full pdf articles directly attach to the summary (the way I describe before), they are able to download until their credit bank run out...

Can I do that?

"Pay to Read more" instead of "Read more" or full article : YES :)

Buy multiple articles which are handled by same plan: YES :)

Buy articles which are authorized by different plans (e.g. different levels): YES :)

Buy multiple articles which are handled by different plans each at same time: NO.

Credits/Wallet system: not in CBSubs 1.0.x

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn