One Time Events

14 years 10 months ago #100552 by fiddycent
One Time Events was created by fiddycent
Hi,

Using CB and CBSubs, what is the best way to create one-time events for our members such that when they login, they can see events, they can register for them and pay a registration fee per event?

Then each respective meeting organizer will need to see the list of registered users who have paid.

I'm sure this can be done with standard features or maybe some add-ons, but I need to know the best (perhaps easiest) way possible.

Very exciting tools! I look forward to working and hopefully contributing with everyone here.

Thanks,
V

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #100637 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:One Time Events
fiddycent wrote:

Hi,

Using CB and CBSubs, what is the best way to create one-time events for our members such that when they login, they can see events, they can register for them and pay a registration fee per event?

Then each respective meeting organizer will need to see the list of registered users who have paid.

I'm sure this can be done with standard features or maybe some add-ons, but I need to know the best (perhaps easiest) way possible.

Very exciting tools! I look forward to working and hopefully contributing with everyone here.

Thanks,
V

CBSubs is not really an events manager. Probably an events manager component would do better with large number of events.

But with CBSubs You could define merchandises for that with the CBFIelds integration plugin set a CBField on payment, then using CB Users-lists display the participants lists. So that would work too.

That would work for a reasonable number of events, as you would need to define e.g. a multi-select read-only field with field values for each event, and then a users-list too per event.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn