Stripe

6 years 5 months ago #298650 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Stripe
Wonderful for SEPA payments :-)
Is it possible to use Stripe ability do pay in several times for a subscription ?
I mean if we have a plan priced 1200 €, can Stripe SEPA offer a 12 months payments for a one year subscription ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 5 months ago #298654 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Stripe

Is it possible to use Stripe ability do pay in several times for a subscription ?
I mean if we have a plan priced 1200 €, can Stripe SEPA offer a 12 months payments for a one year subscription ?

Create a by calendar month duration plan with a price of 100 € and that's basically what you'll have. There is no duration usage in CBSubs to subscribe for a year, but pay monthly. This doesn't really have anything to do with SEPA or Stripe though and is a feature that just doesn't exist in CBSubs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 5 months ago #298661 by activha

This doesn't really have anything to do with SEPA or Stripe though and is a feature that just doesn't exist in CBSubs.

I have read that Stripe allows to have one subscription divided in several payments with its model. Could you implement it ?

The thing with monthly subscriptions is that we need to have a compulsory 12 following months for our business model. So is it possible with CBSubs to make 12 consecutive compulsory monthly period ?

6 years 5 months ago #298669 by krileon

I have read that Stripe allows to have one subscription divided in several payments with its model. Could you implement it ?

The thing with monthly subscriptions is that we need to have a compulsory 12 following months for our business model. So is it possible with CBSubs to make 12 consecutive compulsory monthly period ?

No, something like that needs to be implemented in CBSubs it self to subscribe for 1 year, but bill monthly. If implemented in CBSubs I'd then update the SEPA implementation to create a mandate for the yearly amount, which would just be charged monthly but again there is no handling for this scenario in CBSubs.

Regardless at this time the SEPA implementation is disabled. This is because Stripe has a bug with their SEPA test credentials and I am unable to test the implementation of SEPA payments (all other methods are tested working). I've already contacted their support regarding this, but I won't be enabling SEPA until I can confirm it actually works.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 5 months ago #298670 by activha

krileon wrote:

No, something like that needs to be implemented in CBSubs it self to subscribe for 1 year, but bill monthly. If implemented in CBSubs I'd then update the SEPA implementation to create a mandate for the yearly amount, which would just be charged monthly but again there is no handling for this scenario in CBSubs.

So is this on your roadmap ? is this hard to implement ?

6 years 5 months ago #298671 by krileon
I think the closest you can get to what you're wanting is monthly duration with "Total number of occurrences of regular validity/price (0=unlimitted)" set to 12. This would bill them 12 months then expire the subscription.

So is this on your roadmap ? is this hard to implement ?

Additional plan duration types are planned, yes. As for when I've no idea.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.847 seconds