Does the anti-spam plug-in use ReCaptcha V2?

8 years 3 weeks ago #279908 by yorweb
Long time member of this forum and I have just come back to Joomla to develop a new website so looking at using CB for handling site membership. Does the anti-spam plug-in use ReCaptcha V2?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 3 weeks ago #279971 by yorweb
Take it that's a no then.

8 years 3 weeks ago #279982 by lousyfool
Replied by lousyfool on topic Does the anti-spam plug-in use ReCaptcha V2?

yorweb wrote: Take it that's a no then.

Why not take it as a yes?
Quick search here shows e.g. www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/233144-recaptcha

8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #279984 by yorweb

lousyfool wrote:

yorweb wrote: Take it that's a no then.

Why not take it as a yes?
Quick search here shows e.g. www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/233144-recaptcha

Thanks for answering but the developer only says there is reCaptcha support mode but does not specify version.

I already have a 2014 version of the anti-spam plug-in but this only supports version 1 so I wanted to double-check that current versions support reCaptcha V2 before purchasing a 6 month developer licence. I thought not an unreasonable request given the cost.

Just spotted that there is 30 day 100% refund so will purchase anyhow given there is 30% off membership at the moment.

8 years 3 weeks ago #279993 by nant

yorweb wrote: Long time member of this forum and I have just come back to Joomla to develop a new website so looking at using CB for handling site membership. Does the anti-spam plug-in use ReCaptcha V2?

Yes it does.

8 years 3 weeks ago #280042 by yorweb
Thanks I have purchased it last night.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn