Is Coomunity Builder the right solution?

8 years 4 days ago #280803 by franknun
Good day
i have been asked to create a directory/forum application for a large religious organisation which is organised into (a) Parishes, and then (b) Regions (deaneries) with xx number of Parishes, and then (c) Diocese - x number of regions for the diocese.
Attached is a look at the information they wish to display at each level. Is CB the right solution for this? I have never used it before and am not sure if it is.
Many thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 1 day ago #280885 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Is Coomunity Builder the right solution?

franknun wrote: Good day
i have been asked to create a directory/forum application for a large religious organisation which is organised into (a) Parishes, and then (b) Regions (deaneries) with xx number of Parishes, and then (c) Diocese - x number of regions for the diocese.
Attached is a look at the information they wish to display at each level. Is CB the right solution for this? I have never used it before and am not sure if it is.
Many thanks

Hi and thanks for posting.

Community Builder has built in user lists functionality to create lists of users (registered and able to login to your site).

See the CB Primer Book to learn more about Community Builder:
www.joomlapolis.com/component/docman/doc_details/801-cb-20-primer-book-105

Community Builder is not a directory extension nor an organization chart maker.

Suggest you search on the Joomla Extensions Directory for such directory extensions.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn