jGraphic Capcha in the Security Add-on?

7 years 11 months ago #281022 by MCMLXV
I'm interested in purchasing the Security Add-on for CB. I've already purchased jGraphic Capcha , is there a way to integrate my current capcha program into the registration screen for CB?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 11 months ago #281025 by nant
Replied by nant on topic jGraphic Capcha in the Security Add-on?

MCMLXV wrote: I'm interested in purchasing the Security Add-on for CB. I've already purchased jGraphic Capcha , is there a way to integrate my current capcha program into the registration screen for CB?

No experience with jGraphic Captcha.

We only support CB Antispam which is also part of the Professional membership add-ons.

7 years 11 months ago #281026 by MCMLXV
Replied by MCMLXV on topic jGraphic Capcha in the Security Add-on?
Thanks for the quick reply nant!
I did mean the Antispam plugin.

I have two follow up questions regarding the plugin.

Are there any plans in the near future to allow us to use our own capcha systems in the CB registration page?

And, what is the draw back to using Joomla's default registration form as opposed to using the CB registration form/Antispam plugin? Is it just that the CB registration form allows the user to fill in profile fields during registration? Or is there more to it than that?

p.s.
Thanks for the name change too!
I appreciate it.

7 years 11 months ago #281067 by nant
Replied by nant on topic jGraphic Capcha in the Security Add-on?

MCMLXV wrote: Are there any plans in the near future to allow us to use our own capcha systems in the CB registration page?

No plans on integrating with other systems - no idea what your system is.

And, what is the draw back to using Joomla's default registration form as opposed to using the CB registration form/Antispam plugin? Is it just that the CB registration form allows the user to fill in profile fields during registration? Or is there more to it than that?

CB is designed to use its own login process and its own registration form.
Bypassing these would cause user sync issues (for registratio process) and you would be missing out on features withut the CB Login module (e.g., CB triggers firing and CB login features not present in joomla module).

p.s.
Thanks for the name change too!
I appreciate it.

You are welcome.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn